Monday, October 14, 2013

Gettin' Juicy Wit' It

Hola,

As promised I am back with an update on the Coke Flush.  I still have not had the violent reaction I have been looking for.  I think next Friday, I'll digest some aloe.  I've done it before and felt hella wretched. High five! No high five.
Okay, lets talk about juice.  Opened up the Breville and I'm kinda in love.  I wasn't too sure if I was going to make juice right then, but I could not resist.









So I gathered my ingredients: kale, carrots, pineapple and apples.
I made juice.  Delicious!! So freaking tasty! So you might notice there is no hint of green.  That is because although the machine says it does leafy greens, I beg to differ. The kale went in.  The kale went out...but not where it should have. It got spit into the bin.  Even with that I love it.  I made juice this morning, before work.  The eventual intention is to use the juice as a meal replacement.  But I like to chew.  So I will be summoning my inner strength fore that one.  
Well all in all I love my juicer and the Coke Flush did not ruin me or make me feel rinsed out.   Need another game plan

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment